"Gecko Wall" is an exact reproduction of one of Gecko Hawaii's most popular windbreaker styles & patterns from the 1980's & 90's!
- 100% Nylon
- Super Lightweight!
- Perfect for stuffing into a backpack and travel.
- 2 Side pockets PLUS 1988 "Kangaroo Pouch" with Zipper (Looks RAD and helps to make sure your phone & wallet stay safe and don't fall out!)
- Exact Re-Issue of our 80's and 90's windbreakers! (Including 80's sizing and cut, so please look at the bottom of this page for your sizing recommendations.
Most common feedback from customers:
"Thank you! I Love it! I literally get compliments everywhere I go!"
- Can be worn totally zipped up (or down), with a "popped" collar for the more RAD "1980's Ski Patrol/Skate Movie" Look...
- Can also be worn zipped down with collar laying down, for the more modern look.
Size Recommendations Men:
We tried to be as accurate and true to the original Gecko Wall Windbreaker as possible when we brought it back. It was created to be just like our "old-school" 80's and 90's windbreakers, so it has the same 80's sizing. This means that it has that rad, poofy feel! It's slightly smaller in certain areas and slightly "larger/puffier" in some areas.
For men, we recommend sizing up...
For example, if you are usually a large, and you are used to 2021 clothing cuts and sizes and want a slightly "looser" feel, we suggest getting an XL. Sizing up mostly effects the elastic "waist" of the windbreaker (the elastic is built to last, so it is strong - -however, overtime it will "break-in" to your perfect size. Sizing up also helps with the length of the bottom of the windbreaker, because in the 80's clothes styles were "shorter."
For A Mens's Slightly Looser/Longer/More Modern Fit:
If you are normally a Small, we recommend a Medium.
M = L
L = XL
XL = XXL
XXL == XXXL
Size Recommendations Women:
We recommend ordering in your exact size.
Many times women will size down from a men's size, however because these windbreakers are built to have an 80's look. feel and fit -- they are slightly smaller than a modern cut.