Gecko Volleyball '88 - ReIssue #2! ONLY 100 MADE TOTAL! HURRY!
ORIGINALLY PRINTED IN 1987-88!
People will -- without a doubt -- think that you are cruising around in a real vintage version of Gecko Hawaii Volleyball!
- First Printed in 1987-88!
- Limited 2nd Edition Re-Issue! (We first re-issued it in 2021)
- 60% Cotton/40% Poly -- super lightweight & soft!
- Classic Fit
- 1980s Neon Bermuda Blue -- It's EXTREMELY HARD to find tank tops in these amazing neon colors!
- Printed at Gecko HQ
- 1980's Glow In the dark, retro, lightly puffed green and pink ink.
- Original, Gecko Hawaii Retro Front Pocket Logo (Glows in the dark).
- Click Here to View Sizes. These tanks are closest to the "Gecko Neon Tee" sizing.
THE FIRST RE-ISSUE WAS IN 2021! WE RECEIVED A LOT OF MESSAGES TO BRING IT BACK ON NEON!
We made "Gecko Volleyball" is as true to the original as possible! This includes all of the original imperfections in the Gecko and the art. This time around, this limited release is printed on new neon tank tops and blue & green hyperflash -- and has glow in the dark green and pink (lightly puffed) texutred ink.
1988, the USA Men's Olympic Volleyball Team defeated the Soviet team to win the gold medal. With all of the crazy political things happening at the time between USA and Russia, it meant so much more here than just a "win." and there was a proud and party atmosphere in the air. Beach life and style was at the top of it's game and that summer, the Olympics propelled Volleyball into a major peak of popularity.
We brought back this awesome gem of a tee, because it SCREAMS mid 1980s -- and we have received a lot of requests from new Gecko Fam Fans to bring it back! You may also notice how different the Gecko looked back then than the super clean gecko of today --- yet still iconic and influential. It's an EXTREMELY difficult vintage find -- in fact we've only seen 3 of them in the past 4 years -- and we have our feelers out there!
Get it before you have to wait another 2 years (or more) for Re-Issue #3! ! Lol!