The Perfect Tee For Mid-Summer Awesomeness!
"CAMP GECKO" Was Originally Printed in 1986 and 1987!
We've been combing the earth trying to find a serious Neon Green and Neon Pink that feels so 1980's that people think it's a vintage classic the second they see it! These are rare colors to find! So we were super stoked to finally find a neon green that is on point to what we remember from the 1980's! What makes this version of the tee so authentic? I'm glad you asked!
- First Edition Re-Issue of our 1986, "Camp Gecko" Hand-drawn artwork!
- Glow-In-the-dark, Retro Puffed Ink Gecko!
- Only 300 Made!
- Hard to find, rare design -- and rare neon t-shirt color!
- Although this is a neon tee, it's not "Gecko Neon Tee" -- it has more of a 1980's cut -- closer to a "classic" fit than a slim, with longer sleeves than our "Gecko Beach Tees."
- 60% Poly / 40% Cotton Blend -- It won't shrink much at all
You'll literally feel like you teleported in time!
- These will sell out!
- Super light and fluffy! Extremely soft! A great tee to stay cool on really hot days, or in tropical weather!
We recommend selecting your actual size.
MADE IN THE USA
ABOUT THE COLORS
This 1980's neon pink is a very bright, but light colored neon pink -- IT IS NOT A GROSS PEPTO BISMOL COLOR pink! It is rad for both men & women. This is a real, authentic 1980's neon color. Somewhere between neon and what we'd now call bright pastel. It really is hard to find rad shirts in these colors nowadays. Prepare for people to stop you and comment on your shirt throughout your day!